The idea that everyone is a good person deep down, is a common misconception. And yet, there are signs that you are actually better than you think.
1. You compliment others when it is deserved. You aren’t about yourself. You’re excited about other people’s achievements and successes.
2. You’re grateful for your loved ones. You value your family and those who are close to them. After all, the people close to you make you who you are.
3. You are polite and respectful You treat people the way you want to be treated, you’re showing respect to others, and you’re a better person than most.
4. You are kind to everyone You can see past people’s flaws and focus on the positive traits of anyone.
5. You’re honest You know who you are and what you’re not. You speak the truth and not what you think other people want to hear.
6. You’re optimistic You see the best in situations. It doesn’t mean you avoid reality, but you realize that there is no point in complaining and worrying.
7. You are generous with others You don’t take advantage of anyone because you treat people with dignity and respect.
8. You take responsibility for your actions You don’t disappear when things get complicated; you finish what you started and stick it out, doing the best you can to fulfill your duties.
9. You’re wise Wisdom is about using the information you’ve learned through experience to make a good life for yourself and for the people around you.
10. You don’t wallow in self-pity You don’t feel sorry for yourself. You realize that it doesn’t get you anywhere, and it’s just a waste of time.
11. People can trust you You refuse to let others down, and you live up to your word, then you’re most likely a good person that treats others with respect.
12. You’re genuine You don’t try to be someone you’re not, and you accept yourself for all that you are. Then you’re probably doing better than you think.
aroound.com is a blog website with the aim to provide you the latest information around world. It helps you find the most relevant blogs on any topic.